Monday 26 October 2015

A NORMAL WEEK

MY WEEK

.
Every morning, I wake up at 7:30, but sometimes, I take a lot of time to change my clothes and prepare my sandwih for the free time, so sometimes, I'm late when I meet with Raul to go to the school. 
I'm studying computing science in the high scool Ies Bosc de la Coma, and I'm doing 6 different subjects. These are:

''AO''- We work with the programs like word or pain, to learn about how to use them.

''AW''- We work with the on-line programs, to work connected in ethernet.

''MME''- We work with the hardware of the PC's.

''English''-We are doing a techincal english about Techonology.

''SOM''-We lern to use and know about the operative sistems

''XL''- We learn how to instal local webs and the components of the webs.

When the class finish at 15:00 o' clock, Raul goes with me untill the 'firal', and I go to my grandma's house to have lunch. After, my father and me, goes home, and then, I Do the homeworks and I study, and If I have free time, I play videogames or I go to play basketball. After, I go to train or English.
I arrive home at 22:00 o'clock to have dinner, I watch the TV, and I go to sleep.














No comments:

Post a Comment